My name is Howard Eskildsen (don’t worry, no one else can pronounce this either) and my wife of 50 years is named Fairy. Yes that is her given name and she is as magical as her name. The purpose of this blog is to share thoughts, stories, photos, adventures, ukulele music and some “nerdliness” that have been part of my 70 years on Earth. Several of the stories and photos have been published and all are my original work.
Various pages will be under development including:
- Learning the Hard Way–usually humorous look at various misadventures
- Photos and Feelings
- Pacific!–featuring Hawaii and French Polynesia
- Rhyme Without Reason–collection of my own poetry
- Once Upon a Fairy Boat–Travels aboard our small boat in the Pacific Northwest
- Platte–stories of growing up in Nebraska along the Platte River
- A Gift of Wings–The role of small aircraft our Nebraska family
- Astromomy: Sun and Moon–photos that I have taken, many of which have been published.